Aggregate Impact & Deval Abrasion Testing Machine
- Aggregate Impact Tester : IS 2386 (Part IV),BS812
- Determining the aggregate impact value of coarse aggregate. Consists of a base weighing between 22-30 kg with a lower surface of not less than 30 cms and support columns to form a rigid frame work around quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of the hammer during test. The free fall can be adjusted through 380+-5.0 mm. The hammer is provided with a locking arrangement.
- A metal tup (hammer) weighing 13.5 to 14.0 kg, the lower end of in cylindrical shape, 100 mm in diameter and 5 cm long with a 2 mm chamfer I at the lower edge, and^ case hardened.
- Complete with a cylindrical cup, 102 mm dia x 50 mm depth, one measure 75mm dia x 50 mm deep and tamping rod of circular cross-section 10 mm in diameter and 230 mm long, rounded at one end.
- 10% Fine Value apparatus as per IS: 2386 (p-iv) with tamping rod and measure.